3.27.2010

2010 easter cookies

I love Easter COOKIES!! They always remind me of fun days spent with my family, and gathering eggs on Easter Sunday...

I got the idea for these Chicks hatching from pink and white preppy eggs from stickers I found at Hallmark...
I sent some to my family in Mexico City and my niece gave some to her classmates...

Me encantan las GALLETAS de Pascua! Me recuerdan días muy divertidos con mi familia, y buscar huevos en el jardín en Domingo de Pascua...
Me inspiré en calcomanías/pegatinas que compré en Hallmark para estos Pollitos naciendo de huevitos rosa y blanco...
Mandé unos a mi familia en la Cd. de México y mi sobrina llevo otros a sus compañeritos de clase...

I saw this Bunny on a Wilton Cake... just skipped the legs... isn't it cute? My Mom thinks it looks like a mouse... well, maybe a little, but he ears are definitely rabbit's ears...

Vi este Conejito en un Pastel de Wilton... no puse las patas... verdad que es tierno? Mi Mami piensa que parece un ratoncito, tal vez... pero las orejas son de conejo...
I love the shape of this COOKIE Cutter... I always make some Easter COOKIES with it... this time I used heart shaped sprinkles for the noses...
Me encanta este Cortador de GALLETAS y siempre hago GALLETAS con él... esta vez use decoraciones en forma de corazón para la nariz...


These were for a Easter themed Baby Shower... love them! I used soft gray for the outlines and loved the effect...
Estas GALLETAS fueron para un Baby Shower con el tema de Pascua... me encantaron!! Delineé en gris claro y me gusto mucho el efecto...

Enjoy your vacations!!
Felices vacaciones!!

5 comments:

Jade said...

How adorable. I love the chicks breaking out of their shells.

Kris said...

I LOVE those chicks in the eggs. Your work is so wonderful!!! So happy to have found your blog!

Harriett said...

Your Easter cookies are adorable and cute.

Anonymous said...

Estaban preciosas las galletas para Pascua, pero ademas de bonitas estan deliciosas !!! Insisto, cada vez te luces más!! Besos, Paty

Bea said...

Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate you taking the time and visiting my blog...

@Paty,
que bueno que al fin les tocaron unas a los niños!! Mil gracias por todo, mis hijas estuvieron felices y no querían regresarse :) Ya sabes, cuando quieras GALLETAS solo avisa con tiempo y las mando... Besos, Bea

Post a Comment

I love your COMMENTS! Me encantan tus COMENTARIOS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...