2.23.2009

cancun + riviera maya: wedding destination

Cancun and the Riviera Maya are a Wedding Destination... considering the warm weather, white sandy beaches and turquoise sea, couples from around the world choose this caribbean paradise to get married... hotels have wedding planners that take care of every detail to make a dream wedding a reality...

Personalized COOKIES are great favors, and I've made many for couples that have their event in the zone... for example, these COOKIES were for B's wedding... she wanted something elegant to give as favors to her guests...

These iced COOKIES were custom decorated using her wedding invitations' font... each COOKIE was monogrammed using white on white icing... B asked for white ribbon, and I designed the little card in white and green, her chosen colors... COOKIES were placed on each plate setting...

10 comments:

Bea Roque said...

Monísimas....simples a la vez que elegantes!!! ¿qué mas se puede pedir? Me encantan!!! Un beso. B

Bea said...

Gracias, Bea! Cómo van las GALLETAS? Ya vi los eclairs y estoy babeando ;)

Cancun Mexico said...

Definetly in a Cancun Tours we can to find the most incredibles things. Specials cookies for weddings? Good and delicious idea. Thanks

Melissa said...

Bea, thank you so much for reading my blog and your comments! I would love a chocolate sugar cookie recipe recommendation. My email address is labellecookie@yahoo.com

Thanks so much!

Your wedding favor cookies are so elegant! I love the white on white!

adozeneggs said...

Pretty pretty!!

Bea said...

Thank you, Melissa and Laura! I appreciate your comments :)

Claudia Patricia said...

Bea:
Muy lindas las galletas!!!
Por fin vengo a visitarte, lo siento ni peinarme puedo...tu sabes... ¿qué te has hecho?? ya no te volví a ver por aquellos rumbos... :(

Espero que todo este bien por tu casa...cuidate y seguimos en contacto!
Claudell

Bea said...

Claudell,
muy bien, gracias a Dios... trabajando mucho y aprendiendo cosas nuevas, tambien... veo que tienes mucho trabajo y me alegra ver el negocio tan bonito que estás iniciando... Felicidades, maestra ;)

bridget {bake at 350} said...

I LOVE these! Oh, the monogram looks SO cool! I love the white on white! Can I featuer these with a link to your blog in a future "cookie exchange" feature on my blog?

Bea said...

Wow, Bridget I feel flattered! Of course you can!! And thank you for the nice comments :)

Post a Comment

I love your COMMENTS! Me encantan tus COMENTARIOS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...